Thursday, October 9, 2014

Begin again.




Hello,

For starters, if you are familiar with my old blog, you may have noticed that i have deleted all of the posts. Which in my opinion it is ridiculous-full of rage-teenage hormones-rants because i started blogging when i was in high school. So that explains. 

But i kinda stopped blogging when my father passed away and moving from place to place has got me in a weird situation where i don't feel like updating my blog as much. 

Anyhow, i am in my 20's now and perhaps a little bit wiser, a little bit mature than before and finally settling down independently in my family's house with a somewhat considered as a stable job. Basically just trying to make my life better.

So i thought, why not give blogging a second chance? 

Yours truly, x. 

No comments: