Thursday, November 20, 2014

Aqmar's Blurbs : Intro and Sneak Peeks

I don't know if writing a bunch of blurbs or short stories can be described as one of my hobbies cause i thought, i am not that excellent in writing and that can't make me a pro or something, but i have been writing so many ridiculous blurbs or short stories since i was a kid. It started with a simple cheeky diary when i was little and then growing up with advanced technology like iPhone, i save up all of my writings on my phone. 


So i thought, well.. i have already started blogging, might as well just posted a few of my stuff here. Who knows ya'll might dig it. 

Just know that some of those stories are based from real, innocent experiences and some are fully and truly fictional that came from my very own sick, imaginative, unexplainable, wildest brain. 

I won't say which one is cause i want that to be my own little dirty secret. At least that is something i want to keep it to myself. 

And also, to be fair i am not that good in writing and I couldn't care less about the grammar or whatever shit it is.. So.. Don't bother.

Oh and here's a sneaky little peek :


Yours Truly, x.

No comments: