Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Adventure Time Of Aqmar and Izza : Lazy Sunday

Nothing much happened last weekend because, let me just be honest.. Its almost the end of the month and that's where you're just plain BROKE. 

But somehow Izza and I just know how to keep things going. On Saturday, we went for a quick drive to Desa Pandan to pick up the kittens we adopted, named Ali and Arya. 


And then on Sunday, Izza went to my house for a quick lunch cause Mom cooked Laksa Sarawak and i thought, why not just invite her over cause she never had one. 


After getting our tummies all filled up, played some video games and then, we went for a dip in the pool. 

But of course, being a total foodie, we crave for something sweet.. So we went for a quick drive to Publika to get a little taste of that heavenly dessert called Sticky Dates from Bens. 


Sticky Date is like a combination of hot, sweet, sticky cake that is made from Dates and top it off with cold semi-sweet Vanilla Ice Cream like... Oh... My... God. I'm sorry if I'm really bad at describing things but let me tell you this, I don't like Dates but I can accept this wholeheartedly and happily eat it clean off from the plate. 

But then it got a bit late so we both went home. But... Here's our car rides shenanigans : 





Yours Truly, x.


No comments: