Monday, November 10, 2014

The Adventure Time Of Aqmar & Izza : Skypark, Metal Slug & Matching Playsuit.

After our brunch shenanigans, Izza and I went back to my house because we have nowhere else to go. 

FYI, this post and the previous one happened the same day but i thought it would be more easy to read it if posted it differently and i don't like super long post so.. yeah..

Anyhow, i just wanted to show you guys the playsuits that we bought together in Cotton On, Avenue K. I mean, its not 100% matchy though.. Mine's in black and Izza's has a beachy pattern vibe on it but other than that, everything is freaking matchy-matchy.


Izza paired up her outfit with a super cool gladiator sandals from Birkenstock.


Mine, i paired it up with a simple nude colored jelly wedges i bought in Kenanga Wholesale for only RM30. Oh and these playsuits, costs us for only RM30 each by the way. I think its on sale or something -- which is a total WIN because its freaking comfy and the material is super soft, suitable for a sunny day out.

Done with a quick photo sesh, went up to my house and play some video games. 

We are both obsessed with a game called "Metal Slug" and i personally have been playing it since i was in highschool with my little brothers. Stopped for a while cause i moved to KL but now i am back at it -- full time cause the family is visiting me from Kuching for a month.



I'm surprised we look calm in this photo whereas in real life we screamed so loud and spat curse words like a sailor, i swear my neighbors thought we were fighting or something. 

We give up halfway through the game and thought why not go and check out One City Skypark Rooftop. Its almost sundown, wont miss a photo sesh! And we thought it would definitely be a great way to end the weekend.

So we did...



I am mindblown and amazed with the see through glass floor. Holy hell guys, this is the shizz right here. I feel like i'm in Divergent or something. 


FYI if you're scared of heights, please just take a peek at the side of the garden instead of forcing yourself to be on the see through glass cause its freaking nerve wrecking and scary and it'll make you sweat (eg : like my brothers) 


Also be very careful with some idiotic people that decided to jump crazily on these see through glass floor -- cause i for one, hated it because WHO FREAKING KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN and please don't be afraid to tell them to stop (cause i kinda did and they gave me a crazy look but then i thought wtf really) 



https://vine.co/v/OimqhYWe63B

Anyhow, that was fun and i had the most wonderful time with Izza and my little brothers. I am looking forward for more adventures soon!

But.. Currently, i'm in the office, having my Monday Blues aka JUST BEING LAZY AND WANTING TO REWIND EVERYTHING BACK TO THE STARTING OF THE WEEKEND, updating my blogs and stuff. 

How are you guys? I hope everything's good.

Yours Truly, x.





No comments: