Monday, January 5, 2015

The Adventure Time Of Aqmar, Khaleedha and Shasha : Brunch and A Walk At The Park

Hello guys,

Last saturday, i went to a beautiful place called Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie for a catch up session/brunch with my friend named Shasha. Foolish of me for not taking a photo of the building but.. guys, this place is so calming. The first time i laid my eyes on this place, it looks like a romantic Mexican house. 

The pricing is affordable and it was quite shocking cause i personally thought it would cost me hell.. and there are so many choices of pastries and breads and desserts.. How mouthwatering is that sounds? 


           Look at us being healthy?!

                  (Not even close)


I stole this photo from Shasha because this pasta is SO GOOD. Oh and plus, this Tiramisu is just.. It makes me wanna fall in love. 


The Avocado and Ham sandwich is my favorite, although i secretly hope they put more of the avocado than the ham. Not to forget to mention this simple fruit salad with sweet raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and kiwis.. And i have to stop myself cause i can go on and on and on..

With full-happy tummies.. We went for a girly walk at the KLCC park. Cause what else is there to do?


This is my favorite seating place because of the flowers. I did not discovered this by myself, all credit goes to my friend named Faiqa.





                   This is Shasha. 


This is my cousin Khaleedha, she is the one visiting and staying with me for a few months.



     How beautiful is this place though?

Its crazy to think that this kind of place exists in the middle of concrete jungle. 

Yours truly, x







No comments: