Monday, January 5, 2015

The Adventure Time Of Aqmar, Khaleedha and Mazni : Pamper Sesh and Food Coma

Was supposed to post this on the 29th December 2014, but being a klutz.. I just forgot. So here goes :

It was on a rainy Monday, Khaleedha and I went to Bangsar to meet Mazni and her friend, Diana for food hunting cause we were starving af.


        How heavenly does this look?

We decided to go for a heavy choice of food.. So i brought them all to my favorite place for banana leaf rice.. This joint is called Nirwana and it is located next to Tous Le Jours or more so like that.


Tbh, the banana leaf rice itself is not so pricey BUT if you thought of adding fried fish, fried chicken or etc.. My advice is to share cause.. Sharing is caring? No, not when it comes to food. The real reason is because.. I personally think the goreng-goreng stuff is quite pricey. Not "hell wtf" kind of pricey, simply just "omg okay" kind of pricey. 

        And then.. Poof!! Food coma.. 

One thing about being in a food coma is that, you have to ease it off by walking or strolling around with your friends and laughed about Pitbull's dick (its an inside joke) and went for a random eyebrow threading, manicures and a quick trip to the records/dvd store and bookshops.




             Mine looks hella foine.


I am a huge fan of Lang Leav. Go follow her on Tumblr/Twitter/Instagram and check out her books all available @ Kinokuniya, Borders etc


If you don't know me, well then.. I'm a huge fan of these idiots.

And then, me being the brilliant mind of foodie, dragged the girls to Dip n' Dip and there goes the second phase of food coma.

This is a crying for help, please someone stop me from doing this.

                             (JK)


I kinda only took a photo of mine cause i am selfish liddat. This happiness in a cup makes me feel so dirrrty afterwards.

Then we went to cure our second phase of food coma with a little bit more of walking and strolling around until i..

Dragged them to Wondermama cause i feel thirsty?


         My bidayuh princess, Mazni  


     And that's her friend named Diana


                     Look at us.. 
               What have i done....
                What is Diet btw?

Yours truly, x










No comments: