Friday, January 23, 2015

Getting To Know Yourself

.....sort of..... 

Actually tbh, i saw a post on Tumblr that has a link for all the personality tests thingy which included stuff like.. getting to know your celtic zodiac, your four temperaments, your enneagram and lastly, your soul type.. And i thought, it was kinda interesting.. So i took all of these tests to figure out the bits of pieces of my personality. This is merely just for fun but it kinda baffles me how SOME results/explanation/details are scarily accurate. 

I definitely had no idea with what i'm doing with these informations, and I don't quite understand some of it but it seemed interesting, so i am actually looking forward to do more research or maybe find a book that might help me understand with all of "these stuff" lol 

The result for my celtic zodiac is Holly (The Ruler) 


My four temperaments is Melancholic




I don't know if you guys can read this cause I personally believe its too small to read, but yeah.. Sorry?

My soul type is a Thinker


And lastly, my enneagram is a 6 which is The Loyalist and also weirdly enough my result also shows that i'm a 4 which is called The Individualist. And also there's something called the wing and i got 6w7??? So i am bloody confused with all this.. like what does that mean???







I know this is just for fun but hey, doesn't hurt to try and its quite enjoyable to figure the bits and pieces if yourself.

Yours truly, x



















No comments: