Monday, January 26, 2015

The Adventure Time Of Aqmar, Khaleeda and Faiqa : Park Adventures

I feel like my adventure time posts are more to like weekend updates but whatever it is..

Last saturday me and Khaleeda went for an unhealthy, greasy lunch at Pelita Nasi Kandar, nothing extraordinary about that.. So.. No photos.

But then Faiqa came along and spiced things up. We went to Sephora, Avenue K for a sinful touch ups sesh and at the same time checking out the latest products, whats hot and whats not.. and i think.. I am obsessed with Sephora's water based makeup remover or somesort like that. I kinda forgot the name of it, ha! Don't you always, Aqmar?

Then Faiqa brought us to the Avenue K's garden rooftop cause : 
A) I've never been there before. 
B) Faiqa always know these kind of places
C) We have nothing else to do


This is the infamous Faiqa that i've been talking about (from my old posts) hehe





Yeah, so it got really crowded..


It got really, really crowded so we went to KLCC's park instead.

We bought loads of food and decided to just chill at the park till the sun goes down, spending the rest of the day, laughing and talking like we haven't seen each other for a super long time. 

But like tbh, we did went astray for a while.. So we definitely had a lot of catching up to do. 

And also,
I went to H&M before Faiqa came along and did a little something...



                   R.I.P MY SOUL



Yours Truly, x









No comments: